We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Town Hall Dental.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System information such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems.
On occasion, we may collect information about your internet browser to support technical enquiries with our website. Such information is for statistical use and does not identify any personal details.
We may use Google Analytics to evaluate this website and services. If you have any concerns about such third party data collection, you can learn how Google safeguards data collection.
All internet browsers have the ability to decline cookies … your internet browser may even be setup to decline cookies already. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of this website, or other websites.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us.